The University of The Sunshine Coast offers students the opportunity to broaden their knowledge in the following property related undergraduate programs
- Bachelor of Property Economics and Development (BPropEcDev)
- Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning (BRegUrbPlan)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCivEng)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (BEnvSc)
The Bachelor of Property Economics and Development is an API endorsed degree that is the foundation of the following API certifications
* Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
* Certified Property Practitioner (CPP)
* Certified Property Manager (CPM)
* Certified Facilities Manager (CFacM)
* Certified Asset Manager (CAM)
* Certified Development Practitioner (CDP)
The committee for NGP consists of students from a range of property disciplines. The 2012 NGP Committee from UQ includes:
Committee – University of the Sunshine Coast
|Samantha Collins||President||USC Student|
|Wayne Airey||Executive Committee Member||Sweett Group|
|Samantha Collins||President||Lease1 Property|
|Wayne Airey||Executive Committee Member||Swett Group|
|Josh Dougherty||Executive Committee Member||USC Student|
NGP USC would like to extend an invitation to the University of Sunshine Coast for their ongoing support.
Interested in joining our committee?
NGP at UQ recruits students during O-Week (February 22nd) and the beginning weeks of Semester 1 each year. Fill out our online submission form if you wish to be apart of our committee for 2012.